|October 11, 2012|
Where: Traffic Hell’s Kitchen- Ninth Ave at 48th Street
When: Thursday, October 11th, 8:30 pm
We’re in Boulder again hosting ASU for a rare Thursday night BLACKOUT game! Happy hour starts at 6pm. Come for happy hour and dinner- stay for the game. Kickoff is at 9pm.
We’ve got a fresh batch of NY Buffs SHIRTS for you.
CU on the 11th!
- $30 Beer towers
- $18 Coors Light Buckets (5 beers)
- $30 for Bucket of Coors Light plus 30 wings
- $12 Pitchers Coors Light
- $6 BOULDER Beer Buffalo Gold Draft
- $4 Coors Light Draft
- $5 Well Mixed Drinks
- $5 Colorado shot special
- $10 Classic Cheeseburger Special & $10 Cobb Salad Special (new)
- $5 Appetizers
- Cheeseburger Rolls
- Traffic Bites (signature item on menu)
- BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Tenders (Regular, BBQ, Teriyaki, Buffalo options)
- Cheese Fries (homemade cheese sauce)