Where: Traffic Hell’s Kitchen- Ninth Ave at 48th Street
When: Thursday, March 14, 5:30 pm
Big win tonight for the defending Pac-12 Champion Buffs in the 1st round of the Pac-12 Tourney.
Now onto Arizona Thursday night- we’ve beat them once (twice) already. Roll Tad.
Traffic’s got some great CU/Coors t-shirts as give-aways, and everyone is going to want one.
Tipoff is at 5:30 pm.
Plus, we’ve still got NY Buffs SHIRTS and HOODIES.
CU Thursday for March Tadness!
- $30 Beer towers
- $18 Coors Light Buckets (5 beers)
- $30 for Bucket of Coors Light plus 30 wings
- $12 Pitchers Coors Light
- $6 BOULDER Beer Buffalo Gold Draft
- $4 Coors Light Draft
- $5 Well Mixed Drinks
- $5 Colorado shot special
- $10 Classic Cheeseburger Special & $10 Cobb Salad Special (new)
- $5 Appetizers
- Cheeseburger Rolls
- Traffic Bites (signature item on menu)
- BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Tenders (Regular, BBQ, Teriyaki, Buffalo options)
- Cheese Fries (homemade cheese sauce)